Why become a member? ×

SOLD

H the Bass

FOR SALE MY 1978 VINTAGE MARSHALL BASS CAB 1978 FITTED WITH VINTAGE CELESTION BLACK BACK SPEAKERS WHICH ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION,COMPLETE WITH CASTORS.LOOKING FOR £250 ono SOMEONES GONNA GET A BARGAIN SO I'D SOONER IT WAS A FELLOW BASS CHATTER.SORRY BOUT THE SHOUTING I'M A BIT DEAF CAB IS 100WATT 16 OHMS SERIAL NUMBER 1058 :blink:contact number 07964176270 loud and punchy especially when used with my superbass head also for sale.PRICE DROP BARGAIN.email [email protected] THIS CRACKING SOUNDING CAB NOW FREE IF YOU PURCHASE MY SUPERBASS MK2 HEAD I have gone a bit crazed methinks cmon i would like to see this go to a fellow basschat enthusiast Regards H

Edited by H the Bass

[quote name='Thornybank' post='1350316' date='Aug 24 2011, 03:00 PM']And introduced only 4 years after he died![/quote]
not a marshall expert all i can say is cab is slant type serial number is 1058 this is stamped on a circular plate on rear black cloth/ amp serial number stamped on back and is 07951k

Edited by H the Bass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='SS73' post='1375137' date='Sep 16 2011, 08:20 AM']How are the speakers, I mean how loud will they go now, reason I ask is they are 25w each and the Green's were notorious for blowing out very quickly and that was with Guitar, not Bass.[/quote]
These are the uprated bass black backs used in a variety of locations and have never ever shown a sign of strain/ used by a variety of players at a large open air gig recently and every player was happy.All the best H