Why become a member? ×

A couple of pedals FT NOW Happy to trade for fundage!

dudewheresmybass

Hi there discerning denizens of the effects marketplace!

I am considering moving on my Tech 21 VT Bass, a Tech 21 Oxford, and a Michael Angelo Distortion by T rex

The VT Bass (version 1) bought for £150:Looking for £100 posted in UK NOW GONE
probably one of the most celebrated effects pedals ever created for the bass.. As you may already be aware, this pedal emulates a wide variety of Ampeg tones, from the Fliptop through the SVT, to a more modern aggressive tone.

I have used it twice, and despite much tweaking, i have realised that the ampeg tone is not for me.
It still has the funky tin, sticker and associated gubbins.

Secondly, the Oxford (bought for£150): NOW GONE

This pedal models the Orange amp sound from the 70's through to more modern stoner stuff.
I bought this whilst trying to find the 'right' drive sound for me and to be possibly used in a a Black Sabbath tribute band.
Again, whilst I could get a really NIB type sound, it just didn't 'do it' for me.
Only used two or three times.

And Finally the T Rex Michael Angelo Distortion (bought for £99).Looking for £80 posted in UK

Essentially a tubescreamer - Sounds great for pushing a valve amp with a guitar, but no great shakes for me on bass.
It has been sitting on the side for a while, and i would much rather see someone get some use from it

In terms of trades, I'm looking for a Phat Phuk B in particular, but I am prepared to listen to what you guys might have to offer!

Cheers!

Edited by dudewheresmybass

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='1346964' date='Aug 21 2011, 10:26 AM']150 views & no replies?[/quote]

I have a Way Huge Swollen Pickle (reissue) that I can trade (maybe plus a little cash from me) for the VT bass.

The pedal is based on the big muff (which always sound great on bass) with loads of tweaks.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Steve.

Raulduke -
Thanks for the offer mate, but i'm not really after fuzziness. My 'driven' sounds are totally sorted.

Mr Foxen -
Again, thanks for the offer, but i already have a drivemaster, and the blue box didn't wow me with a bass

If there are any non pedal bits anyone would like to 'put on the table', i might be tempted

Just as a heads up, if these don't get traded soon, I already have received an offer on the VT. (I'm not trying to elicit any more, just being honest here!), and i will move into selling mode!