Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout

Volume

Right then folks. Due to other commitments, I'm going to put the following Pedals up for sale. Many of which I've only acquired recently. I'm heading to uni soon, and won't have room/time to justify having them lie around, and the value could be better used elsewhere... they're all in perfect working condition, all in good condition - only very minor surface scratches unless otherwise stated... all prices include Recorded Delivery postage. I will also contact the each buyer to ensure that the items are delivered on convenient days. Payment is preferred via Personal Cheque, or through C.H.A.P.S Bank Transfer - if you are seriously interested in any of the items, but cannot pay by those means, feel free to P.M me, and I'm sure we can work something out.

[u][b]Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler[/b][/u]
Fantastic looping device as used by the likes of Les Claypool, Alan Goldstein, Jay Terrien etc. An advanced Looping pedal, with features including reverse modes, the speeding-up and slowing down of loops, a Volume 'roller' allowing you to fade in/out the looped music, and the ability to Mute the current music as you record it... all of which may sound complicated, but it's all relatively easy to pick-up... the pedal also comes with a PSU, The original Manual and Box... They rarely come-up on the UK used Market, but one went for £215 posted on eBay this week. I'd be happy to take [b]£205 posted.

[u]Line-6 DL4 Delay Modeller[/b][/u]
A widely-known and highly regarded pedal. Consistent great reviews. Used by a seemingly endless list of players, the DL4 is THE delay pedal on the market today. There are a vast range of delay functions available, including bizarre Reverse functions, an awesome Tap Tempo control, Stereo outputs and bomb-proof casing. I also have an optional expression pedal which can be used to manipulate the DL4 for extra flexibility, which I can add for £15. I'd be willing to sell the DL4 alone for [b]£140 posted

[u]Radial Bassbone[/b][/u]
Again a rare pedal to appear on the UK used market, the Radial bassbone is essentially 4 pedals in one - a bass Preamp, awesome EQ, An effects loop, and a bass specific DI box. The unit is used by the likes of Will Lee, Nathan East, Tony Levin, John Pattituci, Victor Wooten, Chuck Rainey etc.It's a fantastic unit if you' use multiple basses, or electric bass and upright... It's been a staple part of my gigging rig for a couple of years now, and I'm sure I'll be picking one up again as soon as I can justify doing so... comes with original box & all manuals - in Excellent Condition! I'd accept [b]£180 posted

[u][b]Digitech Bass Whammy[/b][/u]
A much-sought-after pedal, getting rarer by the day... If you're reading this, you probably know what it is/what it does... features pitch-bending and harmonising functions, and also a pretty effective Chorus effect in 'Detuner' mode... in Good condition, again a pedal I bought on basschat (from 'stonecoldbass') for £300+p&p recently... I'll let it go for the same offer [b]£310 posted[/b]

If you have any questions, offers or would like any more info, give me a PM! I can't post pics at the moment as my camera's in for repairs, but I'll get some up ASAP!

Thanks for your time,

Rich

Edited by Volume

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump - Will entertain any offers! - Moving to Oz, need to start shifting these...

I also have an Accugroove Tri12 in very good condition, which I will deliver to you personally, anywhere in the UK, for travel costs....

Pics & more details available - just PM me your email address, and I'll get back to you ASAP!!

Many thanks!

Rich