Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sunn Mustang £25

bluesparky

After popping into my mum's recently i found this baby which had been forgotten about.

I've no need for it so i need to sell it or I'll get it in the neck from the wife!!!

It plays well and It'll work fine once it gets a tone pot and the pickups need a little attention (they work, but they're not mounted correctly) and there are a couple of sharpie marks on the scratchplate from where i was once playing around with positions of harmonics but they'll come off easily enough.
It has no case, or strap and I'm selling it cheap as I've no need for it and I don't have the time to sort it out and then sell it.
Once a tone pot has been fitted it's and ideal start bass or 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th etc. bass.

£25, collect only, Clapham, south London.

Edited by bluesparky

I'll have it...it's just when I can collect it. Happy enough to cover shipping. Just take the neck off.
P

[quote name='bluesparky' post='1340338' date='Aug 15 2011, 09:22 AM']After popping into my mum's recently i found this baby which had been forgotten about.

I've no need for it so i need to sell it or I'll get it in the neck from the wife!!!

It plays well and It'll work fine once it gets a tone pot and the pickups need a little attention (they work, but they're not mounted correctly) and there are a couple of sharpie marks on the scratchplate from where i was once playing around with positions of harmonics but they'll come off easily enough.
It has no case, or strap and I'm selling it cheap as I've no need for it and I don't have the time to sort it out and then sell it.
Once a tone pot has been fitted it's and ideal start bass or 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th etc. bass.

£25, collect only, Clapham, south London.[/quote]

I would post it, but to be honest i'm uber-busy with work and then i'm off on hols so I wouldn't be able to get it to a post office whilst they're open or be able to wait around for a courier to collect it.
Also, with no case it's a bit of a pain in the bum to post.
If it's any help i'm working at Elstree film studios for the next week or so if that's any easier to collect from there?

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='1340602' date='Aug 15 2011, 12:59 PM']I had a Sunn Mustang strat - great gear for the money. If you'd post I'd have put an offer in. NancyJohnson is gonna get a good bass for the dosh.[/quote]
I've got one of those too, also at my mum's place. It wouldn't surprise me if it gets suggested that i sell it too!