Why become a member? ×

FT Status S1 - Superb condition

Dogz73

Guys, I always fancied a Status so I got this S1 recently. I was so impressed that I'm looking to move up the Status ladder to something a bit hardcore.

This S1 is superb with hardly a mark on her. Through neck version (Maple) with graphite rods. This as you see is the headed version.

I would like to trade this up for a top end Status with a lot of cash your way. Otherwise the only other bass that could tempt me would be a good quality Ric. (4 String only)

This S1 comes with a Status Hiscox hardcase.

Can be tried out anytime, I'm based in Cardiff. (You know, the place where Wales beat England yesterday !!)

Would now accept £480 sale or offer me something interesting

Cheers

Edited by Dogz73

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1340940' date='Aug 15 2011, 05:08 PM']Keep hanging on for a top end Status bass...they are worth the wait! Search back through the forums, there was a bloke with a nice Empathy headed model for sale here and I don't think that shifted.[/quote]
Thanks man, I'll check it out

I nearly bought this bass off eBay.

Ended up with a S2 Classic 5 String! Cost a lot more but it is stunning! Glad I waited!

Best to put it up for sale, not sure many people will be trading down??? Could be wrong in the current climate!

Best of luck!

• 1 month later...