Why become a member? ×

possible mm big al bargain!

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1339999' date='Aug 14 2011, 08:26 PM']Blimey.
At least it sold. :)[/quote]

Actually, it didn't :) it was mine and the seller pulled out. To be fair to him he had a genuine reason to do so and was very honest. In a way it's not too bad for me as although I need the money, I was hoping it might have fetched a bit more.

I guess stuff just isn't really moving at the minute and as amazing as the Big Al is, it probably doesn't have the commercial appeal that certain other models do.

[quote name='danhkr' post='1342119' date='Aug 16 2011, 05:05 PM']Actually, it didn't :) it was mine and the seller pulled out. To be fair to him he had a genuine reason to do so and was very honest. In a way it's not too bad for me as although I need the money, I was hoping it might have fetched a bit more.

I guess stuff just isn't really moving at the minute and as amazing as the Big Al is, it probably doesn't have the commercial appeal that certain other models do.[/quote]

Why don't you offer it here?

Maybe someone can make you an offer?

[quote name='danhkr' post='1342119' date='Aug 16 2011, 05:05 PM']Actually, it didn't :) it was mine and the seller pulled out. To be fair to him he had a genuine reason to do so and was very honest. In a way it's not too bad for me as although I need the money, I was hoping it might have fetched a bit more.

I guess stuff just isn't really moving at the minute and as amazing as the Big Al is, it probably doesn't have the commercial appeal that certain other models do.[/quote]
Bummer.
As far as I'm aware not one Big Al has sold on here yet..... but none of them have been up for the price yours "went" for on ebay. I have a hunch if you put it on here for exactly that price it will sell pretty quick. :)