Why become a member? ×

Mex Fender P bass for sale - NOW SOLD.

Sagawa

[color="#4B0082"][b]Greetings fellow bass heads,

Having to sell my beloved Precision. Dark wine Red with Rosewood fretboard & black scratchplate. Badass style Gotoh bridge and Seymour Duncan 1/4 Pounder pickup. Marvel Straplocks fitted, too. Has been gigged so shows a few scars but nowt serious - Just scratches ... Comes with a Hardcase.

Looking for £300. Any takers? :-)[/b][/color]

[size="3"][/size]

Edited by Sagawa

[quote name='Sagawa' post='1334710' date='Aug 10 2011, 11:13 AM']PM me, mate. I might be able to sort you out ... :-)[/quote]

It sucks that you are having to part with such a cool looking bass. Goog luck with your sale, hope you get sorted out very soon.

John.

[quote name='99mustang' post='1334714' date='Aug 10 2011, 11:18 AM']It sucks that you are having to part with such a cool looking bass. Goog luck with your sale, hope you get sorted out very soon.

John.[/quote]

Thanks, mate. I'm a bit gutted but need the cash. Still have a few more to keep me warm at night. :-)

[quote name='Sagawa' post='1334724' date='Aug 10 2011, 11:21 AM']Thanks, mate. I'm a bit gutted but need the cash. Still have a few more to keep me warm at night. :-)[/quote]

Stew n Bumplings ... Will sell for £300 plus postage.

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1338532' date='Aug 13 2011, 10:41 AM']You call the SPB-3 an upgrade?

:) Kidding!

Best of luck with the sale! I'd have this off you if i had enough money

Best to you![/quote]

Haha, yeah - It's an upgrade alright. Although the stock Mex p'ups were pretty good anyway. Thanks for looking. :-)

No one seems too keen on buying this bass. Is it cos I is a Newbie, you reckon?

[quote name='ben604' post='1338853' date='Aug 13 2011, 03:57 PM']It's only been up a few days!

I'd suggest a few more pictures from around the bass and try bumping less. Once a day is plenty, you'll put people off!

Oh, and be patient! Things can take weeks and months to sell on here.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I do seem a bit eager, don't I? I'll try to chill out n stick up a few more pics.
Thanks, mate. :-)

[quote name='Sagawa' post='1338870' date='Aug 13 2011, 04:08 PM']Thanks for the advice. I do seem a bit eager, don't I? I'll try to chill out n stick up a few more pics.
Thanks, mate. :-)[/quote]

Bump - more pics soon. :-)

[quote name='Shawman' post='1340542' date='Aug 15 2011, 12:05 PM']sooo tempted but the missus would punch my puss if i came home with another bass! :)[/quote]

Haha, ye ken ye want it ... Just doon the road ... wink wink. :-)