Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kazakhstani Ebay buyer of Basses!

guildbass

Well, I sold my Guild B302 for a very good price to what appeared to be an American lawyer.

After 24 hours with no contact whatsoever I tracked down the lawyers phone number and called only to discover that she was allowing a Kazakhstani buyer use the account. Naturally, alarm bells started ringing and I told her quite firmly that if i didn't get payment via Paypal (no Western Union etc etc ) within 12 hours, I'd let it go to the next highest bidder.

To my surprise the money arrived, The bass has been posted (very well packed and insured) to Kazakhstan.

A couple of things... If you have a rare or unusual bass, this buy might bid. His ebay name is vl.den and the ebay account is in the name of Elena Paremsky
993 Bray Rd
Williamston, MI 48895-9771 United States.

They are genuine. The guy from Kazakhstan, VL.den, otherwise known as Denis Trussevich is a keen collector of kit including valve Hi Fi and has a bit of a thing for Guilds... Elena was very apologetic that the money hadn't arrived and was very quick to sort things out...

Anyway...Just thought I'd pass the info along in case others have to go through that process of crapping themselves when it looks like a foreign scammer has just trashed a ten day listing!

Next, my Bird Golden Eagle Amplifier and maybe the Fretless!

regards

Jon (no longer Guildbass...Sob!)

[quote name='guildbass' post='1332153' date='Aug 8 2011, 02:48 PM']Well, I sold my Guild B302 for a very good price to what appeared to be an American lawyer.

After 24 hours with no contact whatsoever I tracked down the lawyers phone number and called only to discover that she was allowing a Kazakhstani buyer use the account. Naturally, alarm bells started ringing and I told her quite firmly that if i didn't get payment via Paypal (no Western Union etc etc ) within 12 hours, I'd let it go to the next highest bidder.

To my surprise the money arrived, The bass has been posted (very well packed and insured) to Kazakhstan.

A couple of things... If you have a rare or unusual bass, this buy might bid. His ebay name is vl.den and the ebay account is in the name of Elena Paremsky
993 Bray Rd
Williamston, MI 48895-9771 United States.

They are genuine. The guy from Kazakhstan, VL.den, otherwise known as Denis Trussevich is a keen collector of kit including valve Hi Fi and has a bit of a thing for Guilds... Elena was very apologetic that the money hadn't arrived and was very quick to sort things out...

Anyway...Just thought I'd pass the info along in case others have to go through that process of crapping themselves when it looks like a foreign scammer has just trashed a ten day listing!

Next, my Bird Golden Eagle Amplifier and maybe the Fretless!

regards

Jon (no longer Guildbass...Sob!)[/quote]
S,nice