Why become a member? ×

Brunswick Acoustic Bass

EvilSmile

[s]Pretty Straight forward I have a Brunswick TBJBA Acoustic Jumbo Bass Guitar for sale. Its in good condition although has a few small knocks on the body, nothing breaking the finish and they are only really seen if you angle the light across the body. I originally bought it second hand about 4 months ago for £100 and its been used for practice no gigs. Comes with strap and gig bag, new battery and is currently strung with TI acoustic strings which have greatly improved the tone and playability of the bass (they are now nice an warn giving a great deep acoustic sound!). Plays great and sounds good for what it is. Preamp sounds ok but imo the bass sounds better unplugged.

Looking for £100 £65 collection is preferred only i'm based in saffron walden near cambridge.

Sale only no trades as i'm relocating to finland in a few weeks and am selling everything I can't take with me!

Pics on request.

Edit: I'm very open to offers to get this sold asap!

Edit2: updated the description. Still open to offers, lucky i'm not moving as quickly to finland as first anticipated. Still price drop to bring it more inline with second hand prices.[/s]

SOLD

Edited by EvilSmile

Attached one and some others can be found [url="https://picasaweb.google.com/104925027012578181527/AcousticBass?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL614L6wu43S7AE&feat=directlink"]Here[/url]

Sorry for the delay!

As for postage, i'm afraid shipping is out of the question on this :) I'm likely to be in the london area soon (next week or so) so could always drop off/meet up in that case.

Edited by EvilSmile