Why become a member? ×

1 Pack of Pyramid pure nickel strings - short scale roundwound (45/65/85/105)

EDIT.................Putting these back up for sale as I never had any takers last time. Let me know if these float your boat............

As the title says I am selling 1 pack of Pyramid short scale strings which I have owned for less than a day. Ordered them from Thomann in germany as i was looking for an alternative to the D'addario's I am currently using. They are a good quality nickel string but after stringing them up on my short-scale bass I realised that they are too heavy for my weak guitarists fingers! The heavier gauge is perfect for shorter scale basses as they provide the same amount of tension that you would find on a regular/ long scale. Here's what the blurb says on the back of the pack:

"Pure Nickel Round Wound on Steel. Pyramid superior quality pure nickel roundwounds deliver a warm, singing tone and are especially appealing to the fretless player wanting a full, round tone"

[attachment=85786:pyramid.JPG]

As I said I ordered them from Thomann in germany as they can't be bought anywhere in the UK and they cost £27 including shipping - I am looking for £17 including postage.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or queries.

Cheers,
Cieran

Edited by Cieran

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...