Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD

Smash

Hi, I have one Aguilar GS112 For sale or possible trade excellent condition, gigged once and had only 4 hours use, looking for £240 for the cab includes postage.

Collection is preferred I live in Sunny Norwich, then of course you can have it a tad cheaper.

Thanks

Ash

Edited by Smash

I met up with Smash the other day (Hi Ash!) and now own his other Aguilar GS112. If I could have, I would have bought both! They are absolutely new!

I really love the tone and am pointing a big thumbs up in Ash's direction. Cheers mate!

Didn't think the li'l fella would last tooooo long! - I almost tried to sell granny to get the second cab too ;o)

So Smash, what's on the shoppping list! ;o)

[quote name='dood' post='151885' date='Mar 5 2008, 05:27 PM']Didn't think the li'l fella would last tooooo long! - I almost tried to sell granny to get the second cab too ;o)

So Smash, what's on the shoppping list! ;o)[/quote]
Yeah it should be on its way... sob sob

Should be getting a Dr Bass Cab but..... it looks like shipping has slipped so I am worried about this, gigs in few weeks so I need something here by then.

Would love to get hold of some Accugroove cabs but just think my budget will not stretch that far, or Epifani mmmm.

Failing that looking out for cheaper Markbass gear.

Oh decisions decisions and time running out ARGGHHHH.