Why become a member? ×

LR Baggs para acoustic DI

Guest subaudio

Guest subaudio

I use this with my DB at every gig I do and sound engineers love me for it but as I'm selling my DB......

This is a pro bit of kit, everything you need to get a great DB sound, go into the desk and it kills feedback even at volume, cheapest I have seen them new is around £150, mine is boxed with manual, allthough the box is in my gigbag and quite worn, the unit is in fantastic nick, minor gig rash on the sides and works perfectly.

Looking for [s]£100[/s] £90 ono posted in UK

Edited by subaudio

Guest subaudio

[quote name='BassBod' post='1317678' date='Jul 26 2011, 09:44 PM']I really don't need another DI - but I had one of these a year or two ago, and they are fantastic. Works well with Double bass...but also sounds great on a Pbass!

Have a bump[/quote]

Thank's for the bump mate, haven't tried it with electric bass so that's great to know.
The complete lack of intrest in my stuff had me worried for a minute :) tis all good, I hear the tax man has a lot to be blamed for this month.

Guest subaudio

[quote name='jig' post='1326455' date='Aug 4 2011, 08:16 AM']Hi subaudio - I'm interested in your LR Baggs - I've sent you a PM[/quote]

Thank's Jig, PM replied to.

Guest subaudio

[quote name='jig' post='1326455' date='Aug 4 2011, 08:16 AM']Hi subaudio - I'm interested in your LR Baggs - I've sent you a PM[/quote]

Thank's Jig, PM replied to.