Why become a member? ×

Black Metal Control Knobs

I have 3 x Single and 1 X Stacked black metal control knobs. These are brand new and have been sitting in their packet for about three months. They fit 6mm shafts and - [b]for guidance only[/b] - are the same spec to John East control knobs. I'm asking £15 including postage.

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Scooby' post='1309362' date='Jul 19 2011, 05:04 PM']I have 3 x Single and 1 X Stacked black metal control knobs. These are brand new and have been sitting in their packet for about three months. They fit 6mm shafts and are an identical spec to John East control knobs. I'm asking £15 including postage.[/quote]
These don't look like the JE knobs I have. Just saying like. :)

My reference to JE knobs is for reference only. These are not JE knobs and do not look the same but will fit the same. I have just sold a set of JE knobs and the only difference was the lack of a white position marker and the etching is more pronounced on these knobs. These were bought for a bass with a JE preamp and when tried fitted beautifully.

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Scooby' post='1309641' date='Jul 19 2011, 08:58 PM']My reference to JE knobs is for reference only. These are not JE knobs and do not look the same but will fit the same. I have just sold a set of JE knobs and the only difference was the lack of a white position marker and the etching is more pronounced on these knobs. These were bought for a bass with a JE preamp and when tried fitted beautifully.[/quote]

the look of these is more like those in the Seymour Duncan preamps. The JE ones have a different shape altogether. But as long as the shaft diameter is the same (and it is, from what you say) they'll function just the same.

Guys, I know they do not look like JE knobs, I never said they did!! They fit a JE preamp perfectly therefore I used the JE connection for reference - as a guide! The picture of the knobs is perfectly clear, they fit 6mm shafts, they're solid metal and they're black!

Edited by Scooby