Why become a member? ×

Seeing Iron Maiden TONIGHT!

AttitudeCastle

HI

TOOK ME MISSUS TO SEE THE MAIDEN AT O2 IN LONDON, SHE WAS A VIRGIN IN THE HOUSE OF MAIDEN,SHE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT AS SHE NEW NOTHING OF THEIR SONGS, ME ON THE OTHER HAND FELT LETDOWN BY BRUCES' VOCAL LEVELS BEING DROWNED OUT BY THE REST OF THE BAND, WE SAW RUSH IN MAY THERE AND THEY WHERE SPOT ON.

WIFE IS NOW WELL AND TRULY OVER TO THE DARKSIDE NOW, IT'S ONLY TOOK 20YRS TO GET HER AWAY FROM BARRY MANILOW, AND BAY CITY ROLLERS ETC,(YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT) THANKFULLY I'VE NEVER HAD TO GO AND SEE THEM LOL

CHEERS RAY

[quote name='Green Alsatian' post='1322142' date='Jul 31 2011, 01:58 PM']I was at the Manchester gig also - a great show from the fellas, as always. I don't think I've ever left a Maiden gig feeling short-changed.

Sadly, I also couldn't make Airbourne out for the most part as the sound was terrible. All I could hear was the bass drum, a guitarry mush and screaming from the singer. A pity, as some of it reminded me of AC/DC.[/quote]

I remember seeing Maiden at the GMEX on Bruce's fairwell tour. Sound was bad, atmosphere was bad, Bruce wasn't interested. Took a few years to get over that one :)

Can't watch Maiden anymore, the last time I saw them proper, was the last time I saw my best mate alive. A few weeks later he drank himself to death. To much pain to go see them anymore.

John.

[quote name='vyniljunky' post='1337009' date='Aug 11 2011, 09:08 PM']HI

TOOK ME MISSUS TO SEE THE MAIDEN AT O2 IN LONDON, SHE WAS A VIRGIN IN THE HOUSE OF MAIDEN,SHE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT AS SHE NEW NOTHING OF THEIR SONGS, ME ON THE OTHER HAND FELT LETDOWN BY BRUCES' VOCAL LEVELS BEING DROWNED OUT BY THE REST OF THE BAND, WE SAW RUSH IN MAY THERE AND THEY WHERE SPOT ON.

WIFE IS NOW WELL AND TRULY OVER TO THE DARKSIDE NOW, IT'S ONLY TOOK 20YRS TO GET HER AWAY FROM BARRY MANILOW, AND BAY CITY ROLLERS ETC,(YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT) THANKFULLY I'VE NEVER HAD TO GO AND SEE THEM LOL

CHEERS RAY[/quote]

What night were you at, Ray?

I was there on Saturday 6th and their sound was as bang on as ever, and the vocal levels were great I thought? I was slap bang in the middle, about 20 yards back from the stage, whereabouts were you?