Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout - Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3, last thing left!

dc2009

Ok so I think I'm going to jump ship to a multi-fx such as the GT6-B, given I own a bunch of Boss this seems like a smart move.

Firstly, all of the prices below are gonna be +£5 postage, mainly because it'll take me some effort or a bit of money or both in order to purchase some packaging materials from somewhere (stupidly chucked all my left overs out last week), and a slight compensation for Paypal fees. Cash on collection (London, SW6) is also possible.

I would say that you can make an offer on anything (effects only) in my sig, and I'll consider it, if it's generous enough. Prices for stuff I'm actively looking to sell:

• [b]Boss CEB-3 (not working 100%) - [s]£25[/s] £20[/b]
I knackered this one somehow, not sure what I did. When you play through it you still hear a chorus sound but there's a little squealing noise over the top, and this keeps going when you aren't playing (last time I checked but will confirm later). To my amateurish electronics knowledge I would say this seems like one or two resistors have gone. These things cost pennies so if you have a soldering iron and know what you're doing, pick yourself up a pedal that goes for £45+ (second hand) each time on the cheap.
• [s]I have one individual power supply thing (I got sold it with the overdrive), as I use a multi-one for them now. If you buy the above, it's yours for an extra £5 (no extra postage will be charged).[/s] [b]I will now include the PSU free - that's just £25 posted incl. PSU[/b]

• Boss ODB-3 - [s]£45[/s] SOLD
You know what this is and you know what it does, great fuzz/dirt/overdrive for the money - a huge range of sounds but the fact it sounded like an instant Cliff Burton in the shop made me part with the cash there and then (if that's your thing), owned from new
• Line 6 EX1 Expression pedal - what I paid for it - [s]£20[/s] SOLD
• EHX Russian Bassbals, with the necessary extra power adapter - [s]£35[/s] SOLD
Not really sure what to say here, just never used it much - great pedal if funk or that sort of experimentation are your thing, so I'm told.

All of the above are in good to very-good condition, perhaps a coupla dings here or there but nothing major I can think of. Pics will be up tonight, but perhaps late as there is some work social thingy going on. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.

Once again I'm only shifting these to pay for a Boss multi-fx, I love the effects sounds so much I want more of them!

I might be persuaded to part with the Q-tron+, and maybe (though very unlikely the SYB-5), but make me an offer if you really want. Note these might come on sale in the not too distant future if my multi-whatsit covers their bases too, I'm just unsure it will at the moment.

Thanks for reading,
Dan

Edited by dc2009