Why become a member? ×

Traded. Warwick Thumb 5, BO, Walnut body 1993.

deanovw

[quote name='markstuk' post='1306885' date='Jul 17 2011, 06:17 PM']luuverly.. If I had not recently bought a Status I would have bitten your hand off..[/quote]

Thanks.

Am open to amp trades too now. Has anyone got anything interesting?

I've got a "screw you Mr Guitard" rig not doing much at the moment.

H&K BassBase 600 (with footswitch) and 2 EBS Proline 410's ... Worth about a grand.... I'm not posting it though either :-)

[quote name='deanovw' post='1306955' date='Jul 17 2011, 07:15 PM']Thanks.

Am open to amp trades too now. Has anyone got anything interesting?[/quote]

thanks but I would be looking for something a little smaller. 2x10 or 2x12 neo cabs + modern amp,

[quote name='markstuk' post='1307620' date='Jul 18 2011, 11:29 AM']I've got a "screw you Mr Guitard" rig not doing much at the moment.

H&K BassBase 600 (with footswitch) and 2 EBS Proline 410's ... Worth about a grand.... I'm not posting it though either :-)[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Morning. I can't really drop the price any more but I am still interested in trades. I have serious GAS for a Warwick Infinity at the moment. mmmm

I am always in the market for a nice Fender Jazz too…

I have is advertised in the Warwick forum also and someone suggested that the body might not be walnut. This got the experts involved and it turns out that it definitely has a walnut body and is one of the first ever Thumb 5 BO ever made. Which I thought was interesting. :)

Edited by deanovw

• 3 weeks later...