Why become a member? ×

FS: Stagg EUB + Innovation Honeys + Stand: SOLD!!

I'm moving to Australia in a few months so I have to downsize my collection of instruments. Included with the EUB is an original stand and bag. It's also fitted with a set of Innovation Honeys (original strings also included).

Condition is generally good, BUT it has a few issues. There is some slight buzzing around the 2nd position on the D and G strings. When I bought it I intended to sort this out but never got around to it. It's been lightly sanded a little around the problem spots by the previous owner, but I coloured it in with a bit of black marker, so it's not too visible.

Anyway, the Honeys improved the playability a lot and I just ignored the buzzing. Just the strings and stand would set you back over a hundred quid new. Get a decent setup for it and you'd have a nice instrument.

I'd obviously rather sell the whole lot together, but if the bass proves difficult to shift then I'll consider selling the strings and stand separately.

You'll have to pick up it form me as I've got no car and no packaging to post it. I live in central Manchester, so I'm pretty easy to get to. If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Andy.

[attachment=84347:stagg1.JPG]
[attachment=84348:stagg2.JPG]
[attachment=84349:stagg3.JPG]

Edited by and.black

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...