Why become a member? ×

iKlip MINI. Mic stand holder for iPhone.

dave_bass5

I just saw this on the IK Multimedia website.

[url="http://www.ikmultimedia.com/iklipmini/features/"]iPhone holder[/url]

Although its obviously designed for using music apps live my first thought was that this will be great for videoing the audience from the centre front of the stage. I might pick one up and give it a try.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1297389' date='Jul 8 2011, 09:26 AM']I just saw this on the IK Multimedia website.

[url="http://www.ikmultimedia.com/iklipmini/features/"]iPhone holder[/url]

Although its obviously designed for using music apps live my first thought was that this will be great for videoing the audience from the centre front of the stage. I might pick one up and give it a try.[/quote]

Thats pretty awesome! I never even thought of using it for that! Thanks!

[quote name='farmer61' post='1301925' date='Jul 13 2011, 09:00 AM']Great....! it's as much as I can do to stop my drummer texting mid song, then this comes along.

Phones dhould be consigned to the gig bag when playing imo[/quote]

Well if you all had them on stage you could Facebook each other what the next song is ;-)

To be honest the iPhone is much more than just a phone. It really can be used seriously in music, although i do take your point. My drummer is always checking his email between songs.

Now using your iPhone or iPod for music isn't unheard of. So much so that we believe its the future. We just want to have solid and reliable option for these users. Personally I wanted one of these for a while. Using AmpliTube iOS and iRig live now is even easier!