Why become a member? ×

Borrow/Hire an Octave pedal for gig this Sat?

alhbass

Hello - I'm looking for a helping hand here from any local BCers..

I need an octave pedal for a gig that has come up at short notice in Leeds on Saturday night - I've been meaning to buy one for a while but the right thing at the right price hasn't come up since I've been looking - and I didn't expect to need one quite so soon -but I dont fancy my chances of getting lucky between now and the gig...

So I was wondering whether anyone in the York/Leeds area might have one I could use? I'd be very happy to leave a deposit, and/or pay to hire it off you - and of course I can give you the details of where and when I'm playing (about 10.30 pm at Santiagos in Leeds with The Revelator Band) so you can check up I'm not trying some kind of scam!

Happy to travel to collect at your convenience of course.

I'd be very grateful for any help... Thanks.

I'm on Bootham, I won't be about much today or tonight but I've got an OC-2 you could borrow if you could pick it up on Saturday.

The footswitch is a bit unreliable (like many Boss footswitches it often double-switches when stomped) but I think I have a true-bypass loop pedal in the loft you could use to bypass it.

Let me know if you want to use it. :)

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1296830' date='Jul 8 2011, 09:31 AM']I'm on Bootham, I won't be about much today or tonight but I've got an OC-2 you could borrow if you could pick it up on Saturday.

The footswitch is a bit unreliable (like many Boss footswitches it often double-switches when stomped) but I think I have a true-bypass loop pedal in the loft you could use to bypass it.

Let me know if you want to use it. :)[/quote]

Hey that would be fantastic - thank you very much.

Sure I could drop by on Saturday - let me know when might be convenient for you?

I'll PM you with my phone number.

Cheers.