Why become a member? ×

Lots of percussion goodies

Sabian Deluxe Cymbal Bag £25

Stagg Bongos £10

Sabian Solar Cymbal Set 14" 16" 20" + 18" AAXPlosion (Has a crack consider it a freebie) £40

FLATS KIT SOLD!

Will consider trades for interesting fx pedals etc

It's all going on evil bay if it doesn't go here so make me an offer!

Edited by monquixote

As requested by a few people here are some pics/details of the flats kit

So here's what you get:
Arbiter Kick Drum
Arbiter Flats Toms x3
Arbiter Flats Snare
Lightweight Snare Stand
Lightweight Cymbal Stand
CB Drums Kick Pedal
Percussion clamps x 3 (These things are also brilliant for holding tambourines, cow bells etc)

Missing from the kit is a cymbal stand and a hi hat stand which some pikey stole from me at a gig.

You also get:
Various mesh heads and an evans and a remo single ply head.
A big dog kick beater
A big plastic crate to keep it in
And I'll even throw in a pair of sticks.

It's a great little kit. You can gig it at acoustic gigs or mic it up for bigger stuff.
It also makes a great practice kit with the mesh heads on.

A couple of people have asked me if it can be delivered. As with all the other stuff I'm happy to meet people a reasonable distance from Suffolk/Cams
Post wise because it's such a lot of heavy stuff I could try but I would have to pass on the costs which would probably be about £20.

I've also found some neoprene cymbal mutes which I will happily include with the cymbals.

[quote name='phatkat' post='1296701' date='Jul 8 2011, 02:59 AM']Would be interested in cymbals bag and possibly bongo's... will you post? and if so how much?

G...[/quote]

Hi phat kat

Yes I can post would probably be about a six quid a pop to send via Hermes.

Not sure If I could get them into the same box to post as one item but I could have a go!

[quote name='monquixote' post='1296932' date='Jul 8 2011, 10:50 AM']Hi phat kat

Yes I can post would probably be about a six quid a pop to send via Hermes.

Not sure If I could get them into the same box to post as one item but I could have a go![/quote]

Silly me, I missed out a ',' I meant to say cymbals, bag and bongos... meaning the cymbals + the cymbal bag and the bongos can you give me a price for that Posted! cheers

G...

[quote name='phatkat' post='1297025' date='Jul 8 2011, 12:10 PM']Silly me, I missed out a ',' I meant to say cymbals, bag and bongos... meaning the cymbals + the cymbal bag and the bongos can you give me a price for that Posted! cheers

G...[/quote]

Ah ok

I get it now!

Should be able to post the lot for about £12 in two boxes if that's ok?

Edited by monquixote

[quote name='monquixote' post='1297062' date='Jul 8 2011, 12:33 PM']Ah ok

I get it now!

Should be able to post the lot for about £12 in two boxes if that's ok?[/quote]

Sorry to dick you about but my drummer now has to run this past his purse string holding wife and I think she'll only let him buy the cymbals... can you take paypal payment?

G...

[quote name='phatkat' post='1297114' date='Jul 8 2011, 12:54 PM']Sorry to dick you about but my drummer now has to run this past his purse string holding wife and I think she'll only let him buy the cymbals... can you take paypal payment?

G...[/quote]

Sure can

I'll pm you details if that's ok