Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Ampeg 610HLF £500 DUPLICATE AD - SORRY

This is a superb cab. It's the Classic series and made in the USA. I have had it from new and it has performed brilliantly, giving thunderous lows and great attack. The impedance of this cab is 4ohms and it handles 600 watts RMS. The full spec can be found on the Ampeg website. It comes with a fitted cover by Roqsolid that has protected it from new. As a result, the tolex to front, sides and back is in top notch condition. There are two very small nicks under the cab which cannot be seen when the cab is upright. The only reason I am selling it is because I am down-sizing to a GS410 cab. It is priced realistically at £500 as it's in great condition and these beauties are nearly £1,000 to buy new.
Collection in person from Leeds is the only viable delivery option as it is too heavy to send by courier, although I am prepared to deliver/meet up within 50 miles radius of Leeds for the cost of the diesel.
Cash on collection or bank transfer are the preferred methods of payment.

For some reason the upload system is not working for me, so I cannot show some pics to do it justice. However, if you are interested and let me have your email address I'm sure I could send some that way.

Edited by petergales

Mega, mega cabs. Mine is too big for what I do now but to get rid of it would be insane as its the best tone ive ever had out of a cab. These are also actually surprisingly portable with the rollbar and wheels :)

[quote name='Stag' post='1293164' date='Jul 5 2011, 10:49 AM']Mega, mega cabs. Mine is too big for what I do now but to get rid of it would be insane as its the best tone ive ever had out of a cab. These are also actually surprisingly portable with the rollbar and wheels :)[/quote]

Hi Stag

I agree. It looks big and cumbersome but it's a doddle to move about. It took a lot of soul searching to put it up for sale, I can tell you.

Cheers

Pete