Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT350 and 610 cab

I'm Lee, ex bassist for Marseille. Recently left the band for family commitment reasons and as my Ampeg's in storage away from where I live it's now up for sale, seems pointless having the gear sat doing nothing. I'll be downsizing at a later date so it will be a cash sale.....

Ampeg SVT350 head with 3 knobs missing(!?!), I never had an issue with this so didn't bother to chase up new ones as I saw the Ampeg as a tool. The Ampeg 610 cab's quite shredded as far as the Tolex goes, again I personally thought they had a charm looking this way. I priced up doing the wrap, I had £30-£50 so if it's your preference you could have it all shiny. Both units work flawlessly, no knocks, no rattles which I've come to expect from Ampeg, just cosmetic - if that's a biggie to you. So....I'm in Newcastle Under Lyme, the stuff's in Wigan where I'm originally from. As for price I'll ask for reasonable offers.

Cheers everyone,

Lee

[quote name='Stag' post='1292181' date='Jul 4 2011, 01:54 PM']Hello chief

Forum rules say you have to state a price im afraid... then you can invite offers around that :)

Hey mate, cheers for that....seems I missed that bit! Ok well I had around the £750-800 mark for the both of them, sooner do it this way than ebay :)[/quote]

[quote name='leeonbass69' post='1292462' date='Jul 4 2011, 05:25 PM']Hiya sunshine, I'm aiming for around 5 for the cab and 3 for the head, open to offers of course. Which you thinking of man?[/quote]

So that'll be £8 in total. How do you want paid :)