Why become a member? ×

Iron Ether Oxide Fuzz Pedal

naruki

I'm selling my Iron Ether Oxide Fuzz Pedal. It's in excellent condition (as new if you would) except for the velcro at the bottom. Velcro is clean though. Also there are some "marks" on the pedal which I assume is just part of the etching decoration since I don't remember any events that could have caused it.

Sorry I don't have any pictures but I have decent feedback, just look em up.

Anyways, reason for selling is that I'm raising money for a Little Mark Rocker 500. I love this pedal to bits but I need a new amp even more. Also, I'm moving to America soon anyways and I can always easily buy it again minus VAT haha.

I'll take Paypal, as gift if possible. If not, its cool.

Just a note, the pedal's not with me since I'm currently traveling. My friend has access to my room and he'll ship it when I give the green light. I can get in touch with him within minutes so I can get the pedal shipped off the same day First Class if I get the Payment before 2pm.

Edited by naruki

[quote name='naruki' post='1291679' date='Jul 4 2011, 12:13 AM']I'm selling my Iron Ether Oxide Fuzz Pedal. It's in excellent condition (as new if you would) except for the velcro at the bottom. Velcro is clean though. Also there are some "marks" on the pedal which I assume is just part of the etching decoration since I don't remember any events that could have caused it.

Sorry I don't have any pictures but I have decent feedback, just look em up.

Anyways, reason for selling is that I'm raising money for a Little Mark Rocker 500. I love this pedal to bits but I need a new amp even more. Also, I'm moving to America soon anyways and I can always easily buy it again minus VAT haha.

I'll take Paypal, as gift if possible. If not, its cool.

Just a note, the pedal's not with me since I'm currently traveling. My friend has access to my room and he'll ship it when I give the green light. I can get in touch with him within minutes so I can get the pedal shipped off the same day First Class if I get the Payment before 2pm.[/quote]
1st dibs on this if it hasn't gone yet please .
I'll PM you when I get home tonight with details .

Cheers , Paul . PM sent