Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD: Overwater J5 Fretless

Grreth

[quote name='Grreth' post='1331379' date='Aug 7 2011, 09:04 PM']Thanks for the bump, Schnozzalee! You've made me feel a bit guilty about selling now though. Should I stick with and make the fretless my thing? It's the second one I've had but, even though I adore the sound, I just can't it going in any projects I get involved with. It deserves to be 'out there' not 'in here'![/quote]

Yeah you should stick with it! I always used my Marleaux fretless five as my main bass, twas mega versatile and with an ebony board theres nothing from stopping you slapping it too! If thats your thing :). Looks like you may have a sale ^^

I know what you're saying, but it is time to let this one go. To be set free and played like it should be played!

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='1340767' date='Aug 15 2011, 03:29 PM']Yeah you should stick with it! I always used my Marleaux fretless five as my main bass, twas mega versatile and with an ebony board theres nothing from stopping you slapping it too! If thats your thing :). Looks like you may have a sale ^^[/quote]

I most definitely will. If I've still got it!

[quote name='told88' post='1340760' date='Aug 15 2011, 03:24 PM']Could you please please drop me an email if you still have it in a month! Would be really interested but working on a cruise ship at the moment. Thanks

Email: [email protected][/quote]