Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Stagg EDB Electric Upright + extras *SOLD*

i haven't played this since i bought my double bass so time to move it on me thinks.

i 'upgraded' the tuners (schaller) and strings (kevlar core weedwackers) and also comes with case & stand plus original tuners & strings

its in good condition, a few marks here and there, only thing of note really though is the paint chip pictured below:

i didn't really get on with the stock strings so i bought some green weedwackers from america:

but struggled to get them to stay put on the standard stagg tuners so i upgraded to schaller... however the posts on the schallers were longer so i added bits of black plastic to the sides of the headstock, looks a little untidy close up but does the job:

also whilst messing with the stings i managed to cut one a little short so i tied a bit of guitar string to it for the 1st couple of winds. must've worked cuz its stayed put for a couple of years with no issues:

so there ya have it. i'd like £250 for it or i'm always open to trade offers/part exchange. only things i can think of right now though are:
Boshcma 4u Rack case
Tech 21 XXL bass or guitar version
Schatten RB1 pickup

so any of that added to the deal can help bring the price down.

PM me with any trade offers/questions or if you need any pictures of anything specific Edited by kingforaday