Why become a member? ×

Black and Maple Musicman Stingray 2007

ingenius

I guess its time to move this baby on as I really only use my Jazz bass and i have another bass coming, also its sits in its case more as a trophy which is wrong as IT NEEDS TO BE PLAYED
It is in immaculate condition and all original in stunning black with matching headstock( manufactured in late 2007). It has recently had the neck re-finished and set up by a professional luthier as it was a little grubby being in unfinished maple. Now it is Hi gloss and lovely and fast to the touch. The sound is that unmistakable Stingray. Pick guard is the original tortishell and comes in its original case
The price £625 for a quick sale
NO OFFERS
NO TRADES!!!!!
UK ONLY
NO PAYPAL ( Bank transfer or cash on collection )
price doesnt include shipping as i would prefer personal pick up or meet ( diesel / mileage cost to be confirmed) for this valuable instrument
regards
Keith
[attachment=83803:P1010243.JPG]

Edited by ingenius

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ingenius' post='1288594' date='Jul 1 2011, 08:49 AM']I guess its time to move this baby on as I really only use my Jazz bass and i have another bass coming, also its sits in its case more as a trophy which is wrong as IT NEEDS TO BE PLAYED
It is in immaculate condition and all original in stunning black with matching headstock( manufactured in late 2007). It has recently had the neck re-finished and set up by a professional luthier as it was a little grubby being in unfinished maple. Now it is Hi gloss and lovely and fast to the touch. The sound is that unmistakable Stingray. Pick guard is the original tortishell and comes in its original case
The price £625 for a quick sale :)
NO OFFERS
NO TRADES!!!!!
UK ONLY
NO PAYPAL ( Bank transfer or cash on collection )
price doesnt include shipping as i would prefer personal pick up or meet ( diesel / mileage cost to be confirmed) for this valuable instrument
regards
Keith
[attachment=83803:P1010243.JPG][/quote]

Come an steal this one