Why become a member? ×

[color="#0000FF"][b]TC-Helicon VoiceTone Double[/b] – I’ve had it two years, from new, and used it 3 or 4 times at rehearsal – not really the kind of vocal sound that’s any good in a Blues band, fun though. Have a search on the net (YouTube) to see reviews / hear it being used live.

Manual / Specification / Sound Samples / Video here: [b][url="http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicetone-double/"][color="#0000FF"]TC-Helicon VoiceTone Double[/color][/url][/b][/color]

Very good condition, perfect working order, printed A4 manual (no way could I see the printing on the Mickey Mouse size manual that came with it).

It's a shame that it's not being used - it's the ideal vocal processor for modern bands where vocal 2 and 4 part harmony and voice double effects are really required.

I’d be interested in a trade for a [b] solid body Electric Guitar (nothing fancy) or a Midi Keyboard with USB[/b] to use on some home GarageBand projects.

[color="#4169E1"][i][b]I’ve had a couple of PM’s asking if I’d be up for selling the VoiceTone Double instead of trading it, yes I would. I know you can still get a few of these new at +/- £200 on the internet so I’d be happy to let it go for £100 plus £5 P&P to a UK buyer. I figure that £100 is a pretty good price, seeing as it’s only been used a few times at rehearsals – no good for my Blues Band though :lol: . I should be able to pick up a decent second hand solid electric guitar or USB midi keyboard for that.[/b][/i][/color]

[color="#FF0000"] [size=4][b]This Item is now on Ebay if anyone is interested in bidding instead of trading[/b][/size][/color] :).

Thanks for looking

Oggy :)

EDIT: 07/07/11 - Electric Guitar trade option added.
EDIT: 12/07/11 - KORG DT-10 Tuner added
EDIT: 15/07/11 - TC-Helicon VoiceTone Double on [s]Evilbay[/s] Ebay note added

Edited by Oggy