Why become a member? ×

Manchester Reheasal room info anyone?

ianrunci

Does anyone know of a room available for rehearsals anywhere in the Greater Manchester area big enough for us to set up a large 6K pa rig and a lighting rig so we can practice our stage show?

At the moment we rehearse in a small room in Oldham and there is no way we can use it to set up all our gear. We are used to paying £30 a night

Any info or help would be appreciated

Ian

The Greenhouse, Didsbury Rd Stockport has a very large space for exactly that purpose, and I believe Mark (the owner) has opened up another place, G2 i think, not far from Every St in Ancoats (close to town centre)
I'm sure they'll have a website.
Mark is a decent guy and lots of big signed acts have used the facilities.
I have too and they are good IMO.
Jake

If you have problems finding it let me PM me, I'd be able to get a number easily enough

Edited by jakesbass

[quote name='jakesbass' post='148106' date='Feb 27 2008, 09:20 PM']The Greenhouse, Didsbury Rd Stockport has a very large space for exactly that purpose, and I believe Mark (the owner) has opened up another place, G2 i think, not far from Every St in Ancoats (close to town centre)
I'm sure they'll have a website.
Mark is a decent guy and lots of big signed acts have used the facilities.
I have too and they are good IMO.
Jake

If you have problems finding it let me PM me, I'd be able to get a number easily enough[/quote]

Thanks for the info Jake :)

Ian