Why become a member? ×

Warwick WCA 12 and WCA 15 Neo cabs.

MythSte

...and the search continues.

Anyway up next we have two rather pretty looking Warwick Neo cabs. Im the second owner, I recieved them in a trade deal a few months ago. And i was hugely impressed! Untill i got my GK head. And i really like the GK tone and these just arnt doing it for me. Plus im looking at a one cab solution. so yars!

heres a picture taken about 5 minutes ago with my Bongo and GK-

The 12" Is an easy one hand lift, and im no macho man! The 15 is liftable with one hand if your a bit taller, but is more than easy enough to lift in a cradeling manner, and will be easy enough on that killing desent into the boot!

Naturally speaking, the cabs are quite middy, and thus cut through the mix really well. But if thats not your juice they do respond well to EQ!

Im up for trades on other cabs. Im not to fussy about them being lightweight. But i think im going to be looking at a schroeder next!

Anyway, Ill start at £500 for the pair, PM me if you want to sort out shipping them. I dont want to do it but if needs must!

If theres any interest in seperating, let me know also.

Cheers guys!

Edited by ste_m3

[quote name='Merton' post='147698' date='Feb 27 2008, 11:09 AM']You're going to be rivalling Alan soon for most things bought and sold via Basschat :)[/quote]

Aha i know! Its not a bad way of doing things though really, I have a sort of money system, "things i need" and "Basschat Fund!" It means i can get new gear pretty much constantly but i might only put a hundred quid in every few months, or trade some gear.

What would i do without basschat!

[quote name='overwater#1' post='147921' date='Feb 27 2008, 04:12 PM']I didn't even know yo had a Bongo, and thought you had a Lakky??[/quote]

I did!! Heh, I really liked the lakland too, but ive always wanted a bongo so i sold the lakland on to fund it. and i think it was a good choice thus far :)

Are you still after a small cab matt? that 12's pretty powerful even on its own.

Yeah? No, I dont have any money at all at the moment to spend on equipment. Im getting a MarkBass LittleMarkII and 210 cab this weekend to use as a lighter rig, so that'l do me fine for that tbh... Cheers anyway, though I bet these cabs would be better staying as the pair. Once I get a regular job I might think about another bass or something... but for now, im very good.. :)

Edited by overwater#1