Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn for the time being*

ashevans09

Hello there,

[b]Withdrawn for the time being - will be taking it on tour this summer, turns out the bassist for my old band can't get time off for their upcoming UK tour so I've been asked to cover it :D can't wait! WIll probably be back on sale in September.[/b]

[b]Thanks,

Ash[/b]

[b]FS only, unless someone wants to come to a deal for a Mesa BB750 or Aguilar DB750.[/b]

Apologies for not responding to PMs - wasn't seeing any PM notifications in my email inbox and I hadn't logged in for a while. Apologies, I'll be much more on the ball now. You can contact me directly at [email protected] or 07500860710. Also in addition to Oxford and Exeter due to some family issues I'll be heading up Liverpool way in the next month or so if anyone around there wants to do a meet.

Original listing:

Long time since posting here but there we go, uni course has been keeping me busy! . So! Basically, in the past year due to uni and the fact I'm now a 3/4 hour drive from them I haven't been able to continue with my band and gig with them 2-3 times a week like normal. In fact I've actually been replaced. Anyhoo, as a result some of my equipment is now surplus to requirements, which is why I'm selling my Euro spector!

Looks very much like the one here:

[url="http://www.basscentral.com/pdimages/2010A/7-6-2010/EURO_5LX_ULTAMBER_10139_TN.jpg"]http://www.basscentral.com/pdimages/2010A/...ER_10139_TN.jpg[/url]

However, I'll get some proper photos up tonight/tomorrow when I get back to Exeter.

It's a lovely, lovely bass and has been an amazing thing to play at gigs. Lots of fun and good memories with it . Sounds great and plays great too. As for dents/scratches, other than a small ding on the headstock it's in prime condition.

I'm reducing to [b][u]£750[/u][/b] for the bass, [b]INCLUDING[/b][b] SPECTOR HARDCASE[/b][b].[/b]

I can do a cash on collection jobby as well. I'll be going between Oxford and Exeter so I can do meets around there.

You can PM me with any questions , though my email is [email protected] if you'd prefer more direct contact.

Thanks!

Ash

PHOTOS:

Edited by ashevans09

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ash,
These are great basses.
I was looking to sell mine (I have to rationalise my gear down to two basses) but after some reflection I've decided to sell some 4 strings and keep the Spector.
I really, really enjoy playing it, its a very versatile bass.
Great price for a neck through, hand made bass.
Please let me know if, in the unlikely event, you want to sell the case separately. :)

[quote name='BISCUITANDBASS' timestamp='1318716125' post='1405588']
Is yer Spector still up for sale my man... If so, would you mind contacting me via email at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] as I am very Interested.

Respects... BISCUIT [url="http://www.biscuitandbass.com"]www.biscuitandbass.com[/url]
[/quote]

You sir have an email :) . It is indeed still up for sale! Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

Ash

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...