Why become a member? ×

EA iAmp Micro 550 - SOLD PENDING

Hi folks.

Just a feeler and a moment of madness. Up for grabs is my super powerful and super lightweight mini rig.

Consists of a Euphonic Audio iAmp Micro 550 - Super powerful micro head. 550w, 2 channels & weighs 1kg (!) and its only 2 months old!!! Also a Euphonic Audio Wizzy 10 cab. Super lightweight 1x10 cab, 250w, great response to the top end and projects a low B stunningly well. The cab comes with an EA Wizzy backpack that fits the head and cab so you can literally take the bus to gigs with your rig on your back!

The pair with the backpack would cost you over £1000 - £525 for the head, £450 for the cab plus extra for the backpack. Both are very highly regarded bits of kit and sound fantastic. Amazing volume for such a tiny cab too... With a head powerful enough to drive a big rig too...

[s]I'm asking £680 collected in Nottingham (I won't post so please don't ask) which I feel is a bargain for something so new and hardly used. This is just a feeler and if what I have my eye on slips through my fingers, or I come to my senses then this will likely get withdrawn...[/s]

Wizzy 10 - [s]£300[/s] Sold
EA Micro 550 - [s]£400[/s] Sold pending payment

Will also consider trades with...
EBS HD350

A show of how compact this really is...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1276632' date='Jun 21 2011, 08:05 AM']If I can find buyers for BOTH then I may sell separately.

Head - £400
Cab - £300

Collected. Already have an interested buyer for the head...

Shep[/quote]

second dibs on the head if it doesnt go

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1274192' date='Jun 18 2011, 10:15 PM']I won't post so please don't ask[/quote]

[quote name='rikodriko' post='1277060' date='Jun 21 2011, 01:55 PM']PM'ed ... RE the wizzy... I need it posted though...[/quote]

I'm guessing this won't end well :)

Wizzy pics with bag as promised. Apologies for the quality, had to take them on the iPhone and I'm uploading them on the bus on the way to the studio!!

Backpack -

Cab going into backpack -

Fits Cab & Head with side pockets for cables -

Small tear at the back of back. That was there when I got the bag 2nd hand by has not got anywhere desire using it as intended -

[quote name='supabock' post='1279083' date='Jun 22 2011, 09:36 PM']So, is the head still available.......??

Not sure what you meant by...... "Word!"[/quote]

Sorry... Trying to be 'down with the kids' :)

Someone had PM'd before you, I've messaged them with 1st refusal. Pending that reply, your next in line and I'll let you know ASAP.

Cab SOLD!

Shep