Why become a member? ×

Not on sale at the moment

Smash

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1285681' date='Jun 28 2011, 08:45 PM']If I had the cash I'd have that.[/quote]
I found the other RS112 as sub to a 2x10 so good that I am keeping one now. It really does even out the sound and give a nice low end.

[quote name='Smash' post='1285709' date='Jun 28 2011, 09:15 PM']I found the other RS112 as sub to a 2x10 so good that I am keeping one now. It really does even out the sound and give a nice low end.[/quote]

I have the RS210, I've heard the 112 does make it more 'full' although the 210 on it's own is pretty savage.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1285727' date='Jun 28 2011, 09:25 PM']I have the RS210, I've heard the 112 does make it more 'full' although the 210 on it's own is pretty savage.[/quote]

+1 to the above.
For both sound and portability I've been really pleased with both cabs on their own but even more so used together.
Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Stag' post='1287780' date='Jun 30 2011, 02:28 PM']been thinking about a small TC rig for a while but its just not the right time for me... and you live in the Fine City as well! Do you play in a band locally? (For local people!)[/quote]
Hey, I used to play in bands until September last year, now I have stopped, Norwich used to be a haven for original artists but this last couple of years it seems to have died off dramatically. Do you play locally then?

Im doing far less than I used to - was in a busy covers band (Rock Doctors, used to do the Eddie/Brickies/Blueberry... you know those kinda places) very regularly but the whole scene, original or covers, is very flat now. Left that band about 18 months ago and have barely done anything since, in a band with the bloke who was in Floating Greyhounds basically doing covers again but only one gig in a blue moon. Hence why I cant justify buying this lovely cab :)

[quote name='Stag' post='1287823' date='Jun 30 2011, 03:02 PM']Im doing far less than I used to - was in a busy covers band (Rock Doctors, used to do the Eddie/Brickies/Blueberry... you know those kinda places) very regularly but the whole scene, original or covers, is very flat now. Left that band about 18 months ago and have barely done anything since, in a band with the bloke who was in Floating Greyhounds basically doing covers again but only one gig in a blue moon. Hence why I cant justify buying this lovely cab :)[/quote]
Yep I know them bands well and the venues. I live in the city centre and 5-7 years ago I was playing/watching bands roughly about 5 times a week, venues used to be packed or sold out, sadly I am not doing anything now just waiting to see if it picks up again, nothing more demorlising than playing to handful of people when you put so much effort in. Shame re the cab too if you had the pennies makes a nice praccy/acoustic gigs cab.

• 1 month later...