Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM EVO2 500, and ABM410t

So, I've got this 2007 EVOii 500 ABM head. Not had it that long, got it in a trade against my Markbass F1, and I love the sounds it make.

HEAD - There are a couple of little marks in the case tolex, but on close inspection it seems to have been very lightly used, and has no issues "mechanically" whatsoever.

CAB - quite a few little nicks etc, but it is in decent if not excellent condition for a used cab. Importantly, it sounds mint and is fully 100% functional.

I am not in any desperate state to get rid of it at all, as it gives me that warm, valve-y, and when necessary gritty sound that I love and that the F1 could not do.

However, if anyone fancies some sort of deal involving something else then hit me up...

Might be keen to try a GB Streamliner, or an Orange Bass Terror 500, or any other heads that have some preamp tube involvement, as this is the tone I love.

Money - well, I think the head must be worth close to £350 ovno either in a trade or as a straight sale, so we can talk about cash adjustments etc etc. I don't mind adding a little for the right amp... For the cab, £230 seems about right.

Amp is in Nottingham, anyone is welcome to pop by and have a try and a coffee. It absolutely ROCKS into my Ashdown ABM410t, it's MASSIVE sounding.

Cheers all

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...