Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray with maple fingerboard F/S or F/T -

dodgnofski

Hi Guys,

I absolutely 'love' this bass - but after playing rosewood fingerboard basses for the last 35 + years - I just can't get used to the maple board :) & so if anyone has a rosewood board jobbie - in similar condition i.e. - excellent they would like to trade - then please give me a shout??

This is the nicest Ray I've ever played & comes with the original Musicman Hard Shell Case - 3 band EQ, unbelievable low 'playable' action, arrow straight neck, fully functioning 'best ever designed' trussrod & that killer Ray sound - essential - or so I'm told to have in any Bass players corner?

Altenatively, if anyone has a 6 screw rosewood board neck they would like to sell/swap - that could be an alternative? and as a last resort I may have to swap or take something else with a rosewood board, or even sell & look out for a rosey one!!

Would sell for £750 - firm, either collected in person or by your elected courier?? & would obviously prefer the former - so the buyer can see just how good this is - before parting with their 'hard earned' cash! Looked at new 'on line' prices which all seem to be in excess of £1300 - so it would be hoped this is a bargain - even in these cash strapped days 'nes pas' :lol: ??

I'm 5 minutes from J15 of the M6 - as ever!! + there is a better than average chance I will be in Sunny Scotland for a week very soon :) !!

Thanks for looking Guys

All the best

Tim

Edited by dodgnofski