Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

EBS HD350 Head for sale

birdy

I have an EBS HD350 that I got from Urb last year and its been fine but I have never gigged it as I had the Mesa Walkabout that was smaller.

Anyway, I decided to sell it and had a deal with 6 string bassist (Kev) who came round and was about to buy it until we noticed that occasionally there was some slight hissing noise. Its hard to explain but it was quite intermittent and we agreed best not to do a deal. I took the top off the amp and it seemed to be something around the transformer. I pushed a few wires around and seated a few connections and I haven't heard the noise since.

Ideally it should maybe be serviced and if necessary repaired but I just want to sell it now sold as seen in order to get some cash in.

If this was in perfect condition I would be looking for £450 which is what I paid.

Willing to let this go for SOLD bought as seen which I think is fair as it leaves you SOLD to spend on it which may be completely unnecessary. I am not going to post this as I want whoever buys it to come and see/play it in North Birmingham.

I think this is a fair deal? I am not trying to rip anyone here at all. I honestly don't think theres much wrong with it.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by birdy

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='146261' date='Feb 24 2008, 10:53 PM']Kin'ell Steve I cant keep up :huh: You must be one one hell of a spend :)[/quote]

Got to keep the gear moving! I am just rationalising my position to one of clarity as they say!

As always kids, dont try this at home ;)

Steve

[quote name='birdy' post='146307' date='Feb 25 2008, 12:16 AM']Got to keep the gear moving! I am just rationalising my position to one of clarity as they say!

As always kids, dont try this at home :)

Steve[/quote]

I'm doing the same Steve. I was telling someone today that I've got my gear down to a maneagable level.

They asked me what that was, and I replied:

"6 basses, 4 guitars, 1 upright bass, 3 amp heads, 3 cabinets, a bass combo, a guitar combo, 2 pedal boards and a box of leads".

They struggled to see how that lot was a rationalisation, but it made sense to me at the time :-)

Had they seen me 3 months ago, they would have shudderred :-)

[quote name='Jebo1' post='146308' date='Feb 25 2008, 12:20 AM']They asked me what that was, and I replied:

"6 basses, 4 guitars, 1 upright bass, 3 amp heads, 3 cabinets, a bass combo, a guitar combo, 2 pedal boards and a box of leads".[/quote]

Well that makes me feel better :)