Why become a member? ×

SOLD Tascam MP-BT1 MP3 Bass Trainer

I'm selling my Tascam MP-BT1 MP3 Bass Trainer in pretty much as new condition with original box, usb cable and manual.

[url="http://www.tascam.de/en/mp-bt1.html"]Here's the relevant Tascam page[/url] ... and it looks like this stock photo:

These are now £158 at Dawsons.

I'm looking for a swift sale at [b]£70 posted[/b].

Edited by EssentialTension

Damnit - this is torture. I'm still waiting for mine to come back from Tascam's repair shop. I bought it off ebay and it broke after 2 days. If Tascam can't mend it I'll going to have to try and get a refund from the guy I bought it off (probably using the reconciliation centre). Why couldn't you have put this up for sale at the end of May? :)

Seriously though, in the two days that it worked, I could tell that I'd have used it a hell of a lot. It's a great piece of kit.

[quote name='lanark' post='1269392' date='Jun 14 2011, 10:57 PM']Damnit - this is torture. I'm still waiting for mine to come back from Tascam's repair shop. I bought it off ebay and it broke after 2 days. If Tascam can't mend it I'll going to have to try and get a refund from the guy I bought it off (probably using the reconciliation centre). Why couldn't you have put this up for sale at the end of May? :)

Seriously though, in the two days that it worked, I could tell that I'd have used it a hell of a lot. It's a great piece of kit.[/quote]
Sorry about that - I've only sold it because I got a Phil Jones Bass Buddy now and I wasn't using the Tascam at all. Good luck with your problematic one.