Why become a member? ×

I bought this cab off Mike back in January, and was damn impressed by the build quality!

Unfortunately, the speaker and amp I had ready to drop in and combine with this blew, so I've not even bolted a speaker into it, and its been sitting in my spare room, unused since then! Which is a shame, because its a fabulous cab.

Its a [i]really[/i] light cabinet, with a metal grill. There's a hole for a port tube (though pictured, is not included), and a backplate to take an input connector. There's a female speakon socket that screws straight into this, which i'll include.

The cab is both tilt-able and usable upright, and handles are built into the sides. Finished in black plasti-cote crinkle paint and metal corner protectors, plus rubber feet.

[b]I paid just £29 for this, and thats all I want for it to make my money back. [/b]

Its an absolute steal at this price, and I even thought about buying a 15" speaker to drop in there, but havent had the resources, so its easier just to sell.

I'm based in South Wales, and really would prefer collection of it, as I haven't got any time to package it up and wait for a courier, as I work 8-6 every day.

I'd even be open to swapping it with something of equal value. But as for what that is, I don't know!

Pics:
[attachment=82448:DSCF0548.JPG][attachment=82449:DSCF0549.JPG]
[attachment=82451:DSCF0551.JPG][attachment=82452:DSCF0552.JPG]
[attachment=82450:DSCF0550.JPG]

Edited by thatgrantboy