Why become a member? ×

Status Series 2 Classic 5 string headless with LEDs

jasonobrien

bump

I am selling my series 2 classic five string status bass. It's headless and has bolt on neck. Comes complete with green LEDs in the fretboard (front). Silver hardware. Original Status case. Maple body. It is 100% immaculate. Looks as it did the day it left the status factory. It was made in October 2009.
It has no dings, no scratches, no belt rash. Has been loved and looked after.
This spec would cost £2130 with a 20week waiting list. I am looking for £1200ono.

Email me for more pics, details or any interest.
House move forces a reluctant sale.

Edited by jasonobrien

[quote name='jasonobrien' post='1261723' date='Jun 8 2011, 08:03 PM']bump

I am selling my series 2 classic five string status bass. It's headless and has bolt on neck. Comes complete with green LEDs in the fretboard (front). Silver hardware. Original Status case. Maple body. It is 100% immaculate. Looks as it did the day it left the status factory. It was made in October 2009.
It has no dings, no scratches, no belt rash. Has been loved and looked after.
This spec would cost £2130 with a 20week waiting list. I am looking for £1200ono.

Email me for more pics, details or any interest.
House move forces a reluctant sale.[/quote]

That looks a quality bass and priced damn reasonably if you ask me. I'm looking to buy a status headless, but want a 4 string otherwise I would have snapped this up.

Hmmmmmm.......now contemplating whether I could get on with a 5er. :)

Hmmmnn ..... I really miss my status 5 with LEDs. Could be tempted - although I keep telling myself to stop looking at basses!

To be honest, the one thing I really didn't like was the weight of my old one, too heavy for my liking.

Two questions for you:

i) what's the weight of the bass?
ii) Where are you in the country?

• 2 months later...

[quote name='ialma' post='1360638' date='Sep 3 2011, 02:10 AM']I wonder why someone places an ad and does not answer PMs...
what's the string spacing on this one ?[/quote]
Not sure wether Jason frequents this site any more to answer questions as this bass was sold to me through the Statii site about three weeks ago!