Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*SOLD*Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman 4 String £600*SOLD*

Josh

Hey Guys,

I've recently acquired this bass through a trade primarily to have another Warwick again, but unfortunately I'm not getting on with the MM pick up both playing and tone wise.

Many of you know these basses are very versatile with the pick up combination and as such I have been able to coax a great jazz like tone out of it at the same time have the fullness of a Stingray.

This bass is 11 years old I think and has been used extensively over those years but it has been looked after as well. It does have a few dings, most notably there is a small chip of paint missing on the bottom of the neck pocket, nothing serious at all. There is a scratch on the top of the neck towards the neck pocket end, and a bit of a ding at the end of the bridge. All of which do not affect the playability of this bass what so ever. And as always with gold hardware it has started to fade a bit, mainly the controls but that's about it really.

[u]Pics:[/u]

SOLD.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

HMM shame its not a 5 as im currently thinking of moving on my early spector 5 with an east u retro pre installed, i loved the tone of my old jazzman ( which you ended up with) but i always found the neck a bit to big for me ( on a 5 anyway) good luck with the trade they are great sounding basses.

[quote name='lee650' post='1262071' date='Jun 8 2011, 11:00 PM']HMM shame its not a 5 as im currently thinking of moving on my early spector 5 with an east u retro pre installed, i loved the tone of my old jazzman ( which you ended up with) but i always found the neck a bit to big for me ( on a 5 anyway) good luck with the trade they are great sounding basses.[/quote]

I'd kill for your Spector Lee, a true beauty.

And the chance to deal with you again of course :)

• 2 weeks later...