Why become a member? ×

Warrior Soldier Bass - Bidding starting at £550 on ebay!! Ends today! :)

michael-faces

[b]Ebay: Major bargain going on here. This is now on ebay with a starting price of £550!! AUCTION ENDS TODAY AT 8:50 . Bid and you might get this bass for £550! Link:[/b]

[b][url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-Warrior-Soldier-Bass-1997-Handmade-USA-Rare-Musicman-active-PU-/260941545348?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cc153ff84"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cc153ff84[/url][/b]

Feel free to come and try this out in Lincoln. This is now for sale at the new price of £850.

I am having to let go of my Warrior bass. This is a soldier model (maybe 'signature soldier' or 'armed soldier?) made in 1997, so it's a very early Warrior and higher quality than most of the newer Warriors. I've heard that Warrior had a few problems with the quality of their instruments in the early 2000s, but this was way before then. Anyway, details of the bass below. Everyone in America knows how amazing these instruments are, but unfortunately this is for uk buyers only.

[b]The bass[/b]

The body is made from mahogany, with a flamed maple top and a purpleheart tone bar. The neck is also mahogany with a purpleheart tone bar and a birdseye maple fingerboard. The headstock is stunning! The neck is bolt-on and has two separate truss rods. There are 24 frets and because of the shape of the bass you can easily access all of them. There is a sword inlay on the 12th fret. The bass sounds really great with this unique pickup configuration. The pickups are by Bartolini and the bass is active. I can't stress enough how well this plays and sounds.

[b]Condition[/b]

The bass is in good condition. Being extra detailed, there are two dings next to the pickups and some not-bad bucklerash on the back. I'll update this if I discover anything else!

[b]Price[/b]

I'm looking to quickly sell it for[b] £850[/b]. There's a similar warrior on ebay with slightly worse spec for £1250!

Edited by michael-faces

[quote]i might as well start the ball rolling on the "wow that is lovely" replies. very nice indeed.[/quote]

haha. Thanks man.

I also forgot to say that the scale length is 34" and the E string has the option of going through the body. No doubt I'll keep thinking of things I've forgotten!

• 3 months later...