Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

PRS McCARTY VERY SPECIAL £1000 OF FACTORY UPGRADES

For sale PRS McCARTY dated 2002 but bought new in December 2010 from Ganblins in Cardiff where it was in a glass case. This is in classic Mcarty burst, 2 humbuckers and coil tap for single coil sounds. 10 top beautiful quilted maple top, special order pink pau birds, rosewood neck and fretboard also special order, i think it is Brazilian rosewood. Absoulte immaculate condition, spotless plus PRS case, for sale for £1800 or trade for USA precision

Edited by paul j h

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had mine up at 1400 (9.5/10 mint 2001 custom order with plain top, gold parts and hangtags) and its not budged. Killer guitars, the best I have ever played, but nobody seems to have enough money to drop on one of these beauties. They don't know what they are missing, and yours looks bloody stunning.

[quote name='robocorpse' post='1304290' date='Jul 15 2011, 04:02 AM']I've had mine up at 1400 (9.5/10 mint 2001 custom order with plain top, gold parts and hangtags) and its not budged. Killer guitars, the best I have ever played, but nobody seems to have enough money to drop on one of these beauties. They don't know what they are missing, and yours looks bloody stunning.[/quote]

What is the difference between the two? I don't know anything about PRS all I know is great on crunch :)

EDIT!! Sorry top and neck, I should really go to sleep!!!

Edited by Schnozzalee

I've just given in the my PRS GAS and bought a CE22 2006 build but largely unplayed since then. Dragon II Humbuckers, locking tuners in Mahogany cherry burst, original hard case and all the tags. Not in the same league as your McCarty but a nice US model none the less. I'm loving it....

LC

• 1 month later...

Updated post and new price bump

[quote name='paul j h' post='1258841' date='Jun 6 2011, 07:56 PM']For sale PRS McCARTY dated 2002 but bought new in December 2010 from Ganblins in Cardiff where it was in a glass case. This is in classic Mcarty burst, 2 humbuckers and coil tap for single coil sounds. 10 top beautiful quilted maple top, special order pink pau birds, rosewood neck and fretboard also special order, i think it is Brazilian rosewood. Absoulte immaculate condition, spotless plus PRS case, for sale for £1800 or trade for USA precision[/quote]