Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Jazz

bigthumb

SOLD

Selling on behalf of a work colleague who's son dabbled in trying to learn the bass but couldn't be arsed! I thought I'd give it a try here before its ebayed.

I gave it a good clean, oiled the fingerboard, put some D'Addario's on and set it all up. It plays pretty darn good and sounds how a Jazz bass should. I'm personally not a huge Jazz bass fan, I've owned a couple of USA ones in the past but I've always favoured Precisions. Anyhow it sounds pretty much like they did. It's obviously passive but the pups seem pretty powerful, the bass has a fair bit of grunt. I really know nothing about these basses so as to what the body wood is I couldn't tell you, its not that heavy though. Condition wise its very good. I'd say 8/10. There are the usual slight surface marks and a small ding on the bottom of the body. Its hardly been played as the frets are unmarked.

So there it is. I have no hard case for it so posting would be a bit of a no go although I'm happy to meet up with a buyer around the Midlands.

[attachment=81705:Jazz1.JPG]
[attachment=81706:Jazz2.JPG]
[attachment=81707:Jazz3.JPG]
[attachment=81708:Jazz4.JPG]
[attachment=81709:Jazz5.JPG]

Cheers,

Paul

Edited by bigthumb