Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN**BC Rich Beast Bass + Flight Case

Phazbat

BC Rich Beast bass with bespoke flight case. Unusual Red tiger maple finish (all the others seem to be black!). NJ series, active, bolt on neck, rosewood fret board. Originally cost over £500 for the bass and £200 for the flight case, but I'm well aware this is a niche market style so I'm not expecting to get anywhere near that.

Some minor damage to the headstock but not visible from the front, a small ding in the finish on the lower arm 'elbow' (see below) and missing a saddle for the E string, but still plays nicely.

Hoping to realise maybe £350 all in, but am open to sensible offers. It is currently at The Bass Merchant in Colchester for sale on a commission basis as well if you wanted to give it a try.
Rik 07500 335399 Edited by Phazbat

I've got a Beast with almost identical damage to the headstock! funny that! mostly because i have never been able to find a flight case for it... If they sell it without the flight case (!) would you let me know? alternatively, if there isn't another home for it i could be tempted to buy a twin for my much loved one...

This is a lovely bass!

• 2 weeks later...