Why become a member? ×

F/S ACG Recurve 6 String

danweb22

Hi all,

Isn't GAS a wonderful thing?! :) Selling this recently aquired ACG from Chris (giblett123) as I am going back to basics with my precisions.

Here is the original for sale thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=126803&hl=acg"]HERE[/url]

Here are a couple of my own my pics;

[attachment=81369:DSC00594.JPG] [attachment=81370:DSC00596.JPG]

Here is a link to Alan's website with the gallery pics [url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/Gallery/198/"]HERE[/url]

Looking for what I paid for it which is £700 and I will include shipping in the UK

I would be interested in a trade for a Fender Pino Palladino or American Vintage Precision with cash from me if there are any out there (especially a Pino!!)

Cheers!

Edited by danweb22

Holy crap! Lovely bass with tonnes of aggression in the preamp. Thank you VERY much.

And, as an aside, it IS true what everyones being saying about the flat board and asymmetric neck. Feels great.

Might put up a review/some vids of what this bass can do but first I need to get deep into the preamp, it's very powerful. Wal-like on first tweak.

Cheers!

Nick

[quote name='Cairobill' post='1256659' date='Jun 4 2011, 05:15 PM']Holy crap! Lovely bass with tonnes of aggression in the preamp. Thank you VERY much.

And, as an aside, it IS true what everyones being saying about the flat board and asymmetric neck. Feels great.

Might put up a review/some vids of what this bass can do but first I need to get deep into the preamp, it's very powerful. Wal-like on first tweak.

Cheers!

Nick[/quote]It's one he'll of a bass, I couldn't play it, just too many strings for me so I got Alan to build me a PJ 5 but the build quality and sounds on tap with these are serious.