Why become a member? ×

Jackson RR3 Guitar - £200

This is my Jackson RR3. Alder body, Maple neck, Jackson Floyd Rose bridge. It has been fitted with a set of EMG pickups (81 in bridge, 85 in neck) Great guitar for metal.

Cosmetically not in amazing condition. There are some scratches on the front of the body but the neck is in very good nick and it plays great. Come with a shaped, padded ritter soft case.

I figure £200 is a fair price, since a set of EMGs and the ritter case will set you back pretty much that much there days!

Edited by TDM

[quote name='TDM' post='1255528' date='Jun 3 2011, 03:10 PM']Ahh I've had those in a few of my guitars . They work great :DWhat do you have? :)[/quote]

Modded Pedals (Franklin Modz Boss Overdrive), ISP Decimator (the best noise reduction pedal you can buy) a Boss pedal board (holds up to five pedals and a tuner with in-built power supply), Washburn Nuno Bettencourt neck, Mackie mixing desk ... unused kidney ...

Cash from me toward the total of course,

Anything float your boat ?

Edited by WHUFC BASS

[quote name='TDM' post='1256588' date='Jun 4 2011, 04:01 PM']I don't really need any pedals I'm afraid and I've got my hands full with a strat project atm.[/quote]

Need a trem unit at all ? I've got an all black strat trem brand new, never used kicking around at the moment??

• 1 month later...