Why become a member? ×

Hi Bass people

Bassmonkey

I have been a member for a coupla months now. What a great site! Based in Leeds and play in Fifty-50 a covers band doing rock/punk & classic brit stuff. Good fun.
Play a Ricky 4003, 1970P Bass, Stingray and a Epiphone Rivoli Semi (looks nice) thru Ampeg 450 and 8x10 (plus 4X10 to save my back) Played for 25 years and STILL no better !! have fun though. Got to have a twang of a monster 9 string custom made bass a couple of weeks ago belonging to a guy from a local band Export. One word...BIZARRE ! Anyway hi from me. Andy

Hi Andy

Welcome to the site. I am also quite new to it but find myself logging on most nights as it is full of bass info.

I also visit the Rock of the North comments page on a regular basis and I am pretty sure i have heard the name of your band being mentioned ( all good lol ) will try to get to a gig to see you over the next month or two.

Regards

Tony

Hiya Tony, yes ROTN is a fab site. I saw the review you guys got by Mav for the Keys gig. Sounds like you had a good night? We have played there, is OK but never seems to get that busy? still, is great that the landlady keeps it going a music pub. They are getting scarce in Leeds !

Will watch out and try get to see you guys too
Regards
Andy