Why become a member? ×

good tapping sound?

chrisd24

You might want to check this out: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZuS2RiIyck&feature=channel_video_title"]Eric Czar "Ephemeral" on solo 7 string [/url]

....not to mention that beautiful 7-string Adamovic bass guitar that Mr. Czar is playing so well.

[quote name='xgsjx' post='1248683' date='May 28 2011, 09:34 PM']Just DON'T end up like this! :)

[/quote]

This is clearly an extremely bad rendition of "If This Bass Could Only Talk" by Stanley Clarke, which is a rather good solo piece when it's not played by an imcompetant, shambling fool. Here is an unaccompanied version, it's not great either but gives a better idea of what it's meant to sound like!

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1248451' date='May 28 2011, 05:29 PM']I used to tap all the time but then I realised that it must have sounded awful to the ears of the audience and must have looked pretty sh*tty too. Now I only ever tap to provide a harmony if it's too far to stretch.

Truckstop[/quote]

+ 1

Good tapping sound? An oxymoron if I ever heard one... IME