Why become a member? ×

lots of guitar bits BIG clear out Pt2

Guitar neck and back plate+ screws from a mid 80's Charvel. The neck has a crack in the head stock, but stability is still great and does not seem to be effecting it. [b]£15 + p&p[/b]

Washburn VGA 7 battery powered amp, works great with bass and guitar. Measures 9 inches high and 10 wide. NOT the same as those Marshall ones. I bought it for busking years ago and you can run it off a mains adaptor.[b] £20 + p&p[/b]

Rock 'n Roll strap made by the person that makes Madonnas bra's. [b]SOLD[/b]

Cheers
Lee

Edited by Lee-Man

[quote name='jono b' post='142133' date='Feb 17 2008, 09:11 PM']I might take that neck, if you can give me sizes for the heel including spacing between screw holes. It has to fit on a Squier Std Strat body. Do you have the neckplate/screws/missing bit of the locking nut?
Cheers[/quote]

The heal is 5.7 cm wide and 7.7cm long. Distance between the screws (from centre of screw) is 5cm and 3.6 cm ish. The back plate and screws are provided. No locking nut though, but I do have a full floyd rose going cheap and just checked that it [u]will[/u] fit. See my other thread for some other guitar goodies. Here's a pic of the diecast back plate.