Why become a member? ×

Roland effects

bass445

Hey guys,
About 2 years ago, my uncle handed down to me a guitar effect processor, of which he used with rhythym guitar on the Debbie Harry tour, I think it was in the 90's.
It was a roland, but i'm unsure of the model. There is a Pedal, whole effects board and the processor/ head, with all the correct cables, or which they do not make anymore.
I know rolands are an amazing quality company, And with the fact my uncle used it with Blondie, it may be worth more.
I'm not thinking of selling it, it makes an awesome sound, i would just like to know estimated values :)

[quote name='bass445' post='1231380' date='May 14 2011, 08:57 PM']i'm unsure of the model.[/quote]

Usually it says on it what it is...

[quote name='bass445' post='1231380' date='May 14 2011, 08:57 PM']I know rolands are an amazing quality company,[/quote]

but they are not even boutique! :)

[quote name='bass445' post='1231380' date='May 14 2011, 08:57 PM']And with the fact my uncle used it with Blondie, it may be worth more.[/quote]

Only if it is signed by Debbie Harry in her own fluids.

[quote name='bass445' post='1231380' date='May 14 2011, 08:57 PM']There is a Pedal, whole effects board and the processor/ head, with all the correct cables[/quote]

By the way, if you are blind or partially-sighted and working this out by touch, please let me know so I can punish myself for my insensitivity by a method of your choosing...