Why become a member? ×

FS: Spector Euro 4

chuck_stones

Up for [b]very[/b] reluctant sale is my absolutely gorgeous, recently acquired Spector Euro 4, 3-piece through neck with solid flamed maple wings, solid brass bridge and a 1.5" width nut (like the Doug Wimbish signature model). According to PJ at Spector this is a very early Euro model, circa 2003 - back when they had solid figured maple wings. It's been upgraded with some brass knobs to replace the stock knobs.

Looks and sounds amazing and plays beautifully. Up for sale as my housemate has decided to run off leaving me with a [b]massive[/b] gas and electricity bill (she was supposed to be paying, but just took the money from me and left the bill - the joys of shared houses!). Now I need to pay it pronto before I end up with a ccj.

I'd like to get back what this cost me as it's in near mint condition and is a remarkable example of a top quality Euro Spector, but that might be unrealistic. I'm going to price this at [s]£1100[/s] [b]£1000[/b], but please PM with reasonable offers if I'm way off the mark price wise. Unless I fall ass backwards into a miracle, this has to go to save my ass, so try me with offers!

Comes with deluxe padded gig bag.

Pics:

Edited by chuck_stones

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1233418' date='May 16 2011, 06:50 PM']BUMP for pricedrop.[/quote]

dude if i had what i paid /traded this for id have it back tomorrow but no funds as of yet ,
try keep it dude
doubt wether youll get a euro like this without spendinfg out for a doug wimbush one.

people this bass is the nuts ... (i just got a sei4 to replace it), thats the only reason i moved it on.

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='1236434' date='May 18 2011, 10:50 PM']dude if i had what i paid /traded this for id have it back tomorrow but no funds as of yet ,
try keep it dude
doubt wether youll get a euro like this without spendinfg out for a doug wimbush one.

people this bass is the nuts ... (i just got a sei4 to replace it), thats the only reason i moved it on.[/quote]

Hey dude, yeah trust me I have no desire to sell it whatsoever. I figure a Spector Euro this age, in this condition with these specs and with these looks (she really is a stunner in the flesh), it's a keeper for sure. I'm doing my best to find another way to pay the bills without selling, but I guess my current asking price is putting people off anyway :)